At Andrew Picone Painting & Paperhanging, we provide reliable, consistent, and professional painting services for northern NJ homeowners. Why waste time and money with DIY paint jobs or other contractors when you can have your painting project completed on time, the first time? Our professional crews are skilled at delivering exceptional and quality painting, and we are dedicated to proving our quality and craftsmanship for all interior and exterior painting projects.
Homeowners frequently have questions about the process of painting their house or installing new wallpaper or wall coverings. We have developed a detailed preparation and installation procedure for a typical home based on successfully completing thousands of interior painting projects in NJ for over 50 years that we have been in business.
Our process will ensure that your home interior painting or wallpaper project will be completed on time, for the price quoted and your expectations will be met. We have a written daily clean-up checklist that our crews follow. We don’t just say we clean up every day, we put it in writing. All garbage and debris will be removed daily. We also leave “touch up” paint clearly marked as to where it was applied. We understand your home is of great value to you and our crews are trained to act like guests.
Professional Painting Services
- NJ Fine Interior Painting – At Andrew Picone Painting, we focus a great deal of attention on the finer details for each interior painting project. We respect the importance of your home and have created specialized working processes that ensure that your home remains clean and undamaged. We protect your furniture, appliances and fixtures with high quality drop cloths and this allows you to continue your everyday household routine with the minimum of disruption. Our interior painting services include:
- Interior Staining – At Picone Painting we are experienced in the staining and finishing of new and existing woodwork and cabinetry, including libraries, wall units, entertainment centers, and trim. We can also strip and refinish existing trim and wood handrails.
- Decorative Finishes – Decorative painting techniques present and extensive variety of creative choices that can produce some unique and remarkable effects within your home. Picone Painting will make you aware of these options, including Venetian Plaster, Wood Graining, Wall Glazes, Strie, and many others. All finishes will be professionally and properly applied by our craftsmen.
- Interior Trim Installation – We can assist you with your interior trim needs, such as installation of Crown Molding, Chair Rails, Wainscoting, and Picture Moldings.
- Exterior Painting – There are many different exterior residential surfaces; such as concrete, brick, and wood siding. We understand that each of these surfaces require a different type of coating material to achieve a high quality painting project. Choosing the proper coating for each surface and properly preparing the surface is very important and will lead to a job that lasts for many years.
- Wallpaper and Wall Covering Removal and Installation – Our goal is to create dramatic and memorable interiors for our discerning clients in Chatham with beautiful wallpaper and wall coverings. We are longtime members of the National Guild of Professional Paperhangers (NGPP). The Guild is widely recognized as the premier association for education and best practices in the industry. We know you appreciate the beauty that wallpaper, wall covering and fine interior painting can bring to your home. We carefully remove your old wallpaper or wall covering in a neat and orderly manner.
- Color Consulting – If you are unsure about which paint or wallpaper colors to select for your project, allow us to offer consulting about the latest color trends for each room and space in your home. With the almost endless amount of colors to choose from it can be difficult to find the shade to best compliment your décor, but at Picone Painting we have the experience and training to narrow your options down.